APAM buses are sanitized and hygienized on a daily basis, with a special attention for any high contact surface such as seats, supports and handrails, in order to guarantee the safety of all our users, who are kindly requested to respect 5 simple rules to protect their own health, as well as anyone else’s:
1. always wear your mask in a correct way during your transfer;
2. always keep a distance of one meter from other attendants at the bus stop;
3. get on the bus only if seats are available, otherwise it is necessary to wait for the next run: users are kindly invited to respect the indications of both bus drivers and signals on the bus.
4. follow the indications to get on and off the bus and move with order keeping a correct distance;
5. do not stand in the driver’s front area on the bus.
In addition, users are kindly reminded that the sale of tickets on board is not yet allowed, therefore it is still necessary to get on the bus with a previously purchased ticket.
For any information about all the possibilities available to purchase tickets, click here.
In accordance with the provisions of DPCM dated 3rd November 2020, buses will travel respecting a maximum capacity equal to 50% and the distribution of users on lines and bus stop will be carefully supervised by APAM personnel in order to assure the service to everyone.
+39 0376 230 339 (from monday to sunday 7.30 - 19.00)
firstname.lastname@example.org | apam.mn | apam_mn | 346 0714690